Access Control Systems
An access control system from InVision Systems offers the ability to regulate who is entering your facilities and alerts on unauthorized attempts to enter. Once an access control system is installed, facility doors will automatically lock, allowing only employees with the right credentials access into the building. Facility managers may set doors to unlock during specific time frames, while having the flexibility to set personalized access per department. InVision Systems’ key card access systems and unparalleled service provides facility and security managers with top of the line protection at all hours of the day.
Each access control system we install is specifically designed to address a client’s particular security concern, regardless of the size of a facility or the number of employees. InVision Systems delivers the customized protection necessary for today’s security needs.
- Monitor employee activity in real-time via any web-based device
- Restrict unauthorized access as needed
- Access all doors with just one key card or fob – No large key ring needed
- Reduce workplace incidents by limiting employee access to certain areas
- Customize level of employee access by departmental groups
- Audit personnel to supervise when employees enter
- No need to change locks when employee is no longer an active employee