Cloud Based Phone-Entry & Access Control Systems
From a single building to a sprawling building complex, our Access Control Systems can help you secure and manage your property efficiently and effectively.
Our multi-tenant phone entry service is an IP based access solution. This outdoor access control system can be programmed to include thousands of residents all through your web browser. No software needs to be installed.
A phone-entry with access-control capacity offers the ability to regulate who is entering your facilities and alerts on unauthorized attempts to enter. Once an access control system is installed, facility doors will automatically lock, allowing only residents and staff with the right credentials access into the building. Guests may use the system to call a resident to grant access.
Each access control system we install is specifically designed to address a client’s particular security concern, regardless of the size of a facility or the number of residents. InVision Systems delivers the customized protection necessary for today’s security needs.
- Easy to use 10″ color touchscreen
- Weathertight construction
- Clearly legible in any light with reflecting coating and auto-dimming
- Durable protective screen endures continuous use
- VoIP technology eliminates long-distance fees and replaces old analog phone lines
- Available as a stand-alone or cloud-based (require internet and SIP provider)
Why Cloud-Based Phone-Entry system?
- Cloud service always stays current with technology; your investment won’t become obsolete
- Update resident names on the go, never have to take the system offline
- Hard drives will never crash
- Back-up is automatically performed
- Vandalism or a natural disaster could never affect the data base
- No need for multiple servers at multiple locations
- No software to install
- Manage the access control system for one or hundreds of facilities
- Unlimited site and device capacity
- Unlimited credentials and administrators
- Future-proof functionality
- Increased flexibility, reliability and resiliency
- Unlimited number of door readers/accounts/workstations
- Remotely manage multiple sites from a single login